Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's the little things...be thankful!


10,000 Reason…August 1, 2013 (Day 5)

I am thankful for…
1.     Cauliflower pizza crust, so I can “think” and taste wonderful pizza (with turkey pepperoni and veggies.)
2.     My kids having wonderful friends and making great memories.
3.     My computer keeping me in touch with friends, past and present.
4.     My gym…today I had a 135 lb press…not a PR, but good work.
5.     My life group…we are always there for each other.
6.     The driving range…I am learning to play golf.
7.     Straight line drives off the tee box…they don’t come often, ha!
8.     Christina…I love that she lives here, on the island,  and is a one of my dearest friends.
9.     Phone calls from The Mister…they are still sweet, day after day!
10. Summer nights…I will be longing for them again, come winter.
11. School…I love teaching my children.
12. Jammies…when you just want to be comfy.
13. The beach…the memories will stay with me until next summer.
14. My OCD…it keeps me on track.
15. Paying bills…I know, what? I am grateful I can pay them.
16. Dreams in my heart and drive in my soul to become what I desire.
17. God’s grace and his wisdom.
18. The ability to keep my mouth closed when needed. Ha! This is a real miracle.
19. The barbell. It is always fair and reminds me from where I’ve come and celebrates where I am going.
20. Spark!!! It gives me energy when I need it most.
21. My new plan to work my weaknesses and be a better athlete.
22. Replays of the crossfit games…it helps me!
23. Success School in Dallas, when I get to spend time with my LaLa!
24. The reminder of friends that mean so much and give me strength and joy.
25. Ponytail holders.
26. Phone calls from my mom each day! I love our conversations.
27. Music…everyday I find myself again, in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment