Sunday, August 4, 2013

Crazy and wonderful life!

It's funny how life happens. This has been a crazy and wonderful week. When my melodies are gone, it's in Him I find a song. :) Life is good and God is faithful! 

10,000 Reasons…August 4, 2012 (Day 6)
I am thankful for…
1.     Worship…it brings life to my soul.
2.     For feeling His presence when I am overwhelmed.
3.     The laughter of giggly girls! Ana and Maddie laughing and enjoying life.
4.     Watching kids worship with reckless abandon…God shows Himself to them, fully.
5.     A breeze on my back patio…so nice.
6.     My faithful Father hears my prayers and sees my heart.
7.     My church…reaching out and being Jesus in the earth.
8.     Paying bills…yep, that’s right…Thankful I can pay them.
9.     Every phone call from the Mister. He still warms my heart everyday.
10. My friends, who walk beside me through my crazy life.
11. Coffee…even after I spark, haha!
12. Jeans and a t-shirt. Comfy clothes are the best.
13. For the cross, where my shame is undone.
14. Days when I am organized and on my game…feeling as though I am rocking this day!
15. Sunsets…God’s beauty.
16. My gym friends who have a court date and are one step closer to bringing their son home from Taiwan.
17. That God loves without labels…He loves us unconditionally!
18. Flip flops.
19. Cinnamon gum.
20. My warm bed…I am aware that is a huge blessing!
21. Watching Ana and her friend make bracelets…they find such joy in that. It makes me happy.
22. Mondays…it’s a new day for a new week to make life count!
23. My husband…we will celebrate 17 years this Saturday. He makes life sweeter!
24. My man is safe at work. I miss him when he’s away. He’s an honorable man!
25. Earrings…they make every face better. :) 
26. Shopping for school supplies! I love school supplies.
27. I know my Redeemer lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment